Super Hydraulic oil 210 Liter
This oil is formulated to meet premium hydraulic standards. The products contain anti-form, anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation, anti-wear additives which make them to be best product for use in mobile and stationary hydraulic systems.
Performance Levels: Denison Hydraulics HF0 AND HF2, US Steel. 127 & 136 Vickers V-104C & 35VQ5 PUMP TEST
SAE Grade : VG-68
- 210 Liter
The products high viscosity index ensures excellent performance over a wide range of temperature.
- The special anti-wear additive increase equipment life.
- The rust and oxidation inhibitor additives provide best performance and reduce downtime.
- The product is compatible with most pumps of modern hydraulic systems.
- High oxidation stability resist oil thickening providing extended oil service life.
- The product is thermally stable in modern hydraulic system working in extreme condition of load and temperature.
- The high technology formulation provides excellent filter ability in the presence of water contamination.
The lubricants are formulated to meet industrial hydraulic systems, Hydraulics of mobile and construction systems. The products are suitable for applications which require high oxidation stability and are compatible with seal materials used in modern hydraulic system. The product can be used in enclosed gear systems and circulating system and Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps.
Health & Safety:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil in to drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point.